Monday, February 16, 2009

In Memory of the Swingingest Pee Bag


Virgil/Lexington, E. Hollywood

If you look closely you can see the offering circle in the background. When my sister lived in Chicago she encountered some amazingly gross scenes, the stories of which I found fascinating, hilarious, and repulsive. My favorite of these stories, which she could tell much better than I can, is of sitting on the bus or L train, and noticing a plastic bag filled with urine tied to the seat in front of her. Every time the bus stopped and accelerated the bag would swing back and forth, as though threatening to come untied and break all over the bus. When I saw this apparent cousin to the swinging pee bag, I couldn't help but snap a portrait.

1 comment:

  1. OH GOD!!!! I am laughing so hard I'm crying!!! This is exactly what I was talking about, but the pee in MY pee bag was a little brighter yellow. AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete