Friday, February 6, 2009

Brains a la Ravioli di Funghi


Virgil/Lexington, E. Hollywood

These ravioli are like broken hearts. They've been flattened and destroyed, with their brown innards squeezing out of the sides, drying bitterly in the sun. The toast is still in the circle. The lump of brains is still untouched. If I were the deity, I think I'd be getting a little bit pissed (pissed the way Americans mean it (angry), not the way British people mean it (drunk)). In fact, I might get so angry that I'd let my wrath rain down upon Angelenos as a three-day storm. But the joke's on you, deity. We're in a drought, so we need the rain. Betcha didn't think about global warming when you planned your revenge. Betcha still don't even believe in global warming, do you?

1 comment:

  1. that seriously looks like brains. curiosity is killing me!!

    ReplyDelete