Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hooker Trash


Vermont Pl., near Vermont, E. Hollywood

This little-known side street, Vermont Place, is between Santa Monica and Lexington, and I thought it would be a good place to cut over to my apartment. Oddly enough it dead ends, which makes it an ideal location for prostitutes and creepy people who sit in their cars with the windows rolled up to hang out. I saw one prostitute hanging out on this street at 5:30 am a couple weeks ago, when I was on my way to the subway station. She quickly ducked around the corner when she saw me, and I pretended not to notice. Anyway, I found this gem of a pile yesterday and had to return with my camera. What does a prostitute do, you might ask, when she's not--well--doing what she gets paid to do? I'll tell you: she eats ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream. This particular prostitute took off her hose, panties (not pictured, but they were there yesterday), and heels, and dove face first into three giant containers of ice cream. I'm not sure when she ate the orange and the Nilla Wafers; I guess it's possible that she combined them all into one super dessert concoction, and then ran around the neighborhood for a few hours until the sugar wore off. Pretty unhealthy, but hey. Much healthier than smoking meth or drinking anti-freeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment