Thursday, August 20, 2009

Teeth! TEEEEEEEEEETH!!!



The subject line above is what immediately screamed in my head as I perused this pile of discarded clothing while waiting for the bus downtown. There is a lot of cast off clothing here, but then the owner (or angry non-owner) decided to leave a little bit more behind, and extracted two teeth and left them there. Apparently the tooth fairy does not visit the corner of Wilshire and Lucas. This is not only one of the grossest finds this blog has ever come across, but one of the most disturbing as well, especially since these pictures were taken at about four in the afternoon. I don't expect the streets of L.A. to be sparkling, but I would like them sans bloody teeth, if possible. (Guest post by Andrew)

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me. Teeth! I think that's the worst thing yet!

    ReplyDelete